GuruJal hosted a Water Awareness Session under Catch the Rain Campaign on Rainwater Harvesting.
A participation of around 100+ students from various school was received.
Highlight of the session –
1. This Session became single platform for all the Enthusiastic students who are interested in Nature and Ecological restoration
2. Sharing of different water conservation stories by students
3. Discussion on efforts that can be done at individual level .
4. Active participation in technical queries from students to understand the Rainwater harvesting structure.
5. Community engagement and role of community & youth
6. Announcement of Digital campaign for coming World Environment Day , i.e. 5th June with the Theme Ecological Restoration
7. Make Jal Andolan to Jan Andolan .
8. Support for the # STOPDESTRUCTION and # STARTRESTORATION