As part of JalSanrakshan, an awareness campaign, KrishiVigyanKendraMela was organized at MBLM School in Bilaspur Kalan Gurugram, to highlight the benefits of the following:
1. Climate-smart agriculture
2. Diverse cropping
3. Organic farming
4. Use of bio-fertilizers
5. Use of MicroIrrigation & sprinklers for crop production
6. Technology which needs less water
7. Rain-water harvesting & its judicious use, and
8. Purification of sewage water and its use for irrigation
The audience was first sensitized about water crisis in Gurugram, by GuruJal team, and was then addressed by a panel of experts & scientists. Thereafter, IAS officer Mrs. Abhilasha Sharma encouraged the farmers and school-children present to conserve water.
In addition, the farmers were made aware of PM Fasal Bima Yojana, PM Sinchayee Yojana, and other Government Schemes.
In case of queries please reach out on Kisan Haryana App, Digital Kisan Suvidha, VLEs, or Kisan Helpline Toll-Free Number 1800-180-1551 (from any landline or mobile) or 1551 (from BSNL landline)